(from Dr Cobi’s new book Refresh, Revive, Restore 10-Day Detox-coming soon!)
- ¼ cup Hummus
- 4 large collard green leaves
- 2 cups chicken breast thinly sliced or ground turkey
- ½ cup red pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup grated beets
- ½ cup grated carrots
- ¼ cup green onions, finely chopped
- Lay collard greens flat on a cutting board and remove the stems, keeping the leaves connected at the top.
- Spread 1-2 Tbsp. of hummus on each leaf.
- Top with chicken or turkey. Layer the vegetables on top.
- Wrap each collard leaf like a burrito, folding the bottom up first and then the sides. Continue to roll until all the contents are tucked inside.