I love topping these with diced avocado!
1 1⁄2 lb Halibut, cod, mahi mahi or tilapia (cut into 1-2 inch chunks)
2 Limes (juiced)
3 Cloves garlic (minced)
1 Jalapeno pepper (finely chopped)
2 Tsp. Cumin
1 Tsp. Seasoning salt (such as Herbamare)
2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
2 cup Napa cabbage (thinly sliced)
1 cup Fresh salsa
1 cup Sprouts
4 Gluten free tortillas or lettuce cups
1. Place the fish in a shallow dish.
2. Place the next 5 ingredients into a food processor and blend for a minute.
3. Pour the marinade over the fish and marinate for at least an hour.
4. Heat the oil in a large skillet and add the fish. Sauté for about 4 minutes. If needed, cook the fish in two batches.
5. Serve on the tortillas or in lettuce cups with the cabbage, sprouts and salsa.