Add the following foods into your diet on a regular basis to achieve clear skin:
• Beets- high in flavonoids which aids in liver detoxification and blood cleansing.
• Chlorella/ Spirulina– both of these help to clear toxins and alkalinize the body as well as boost immunity and increases oxygen uptake.
• Garlic-High in allicin and selenium that can aid in cleansing the liver, boosts immunity and kills acne causing bacteria.
• Leafy Greens-The abundant chlorophyll, fiber and minerals contained in leafy greens are supportive in the detoxification process.
• Lemons –Adding freshly juiced lemon in warm water first thing in the morning can help your liver flush out toxins and assist in cleansing.
• Omega 3’s- Best sources include: cold water fish, hemp seeds, chia seeds and flax seeds. Omega 3’s hydrate, decrease inflammation and nourish the skin from the inside out.
• Turmeric–One of nature’s most powerful anti-inflammatories, turmeric also assists in fat digestion as it stimulates bile production and detoxes the liver.